The Ellivate MasterMind
Currently enrolling participants for Ellivate MasterMinds!
What is the Ellivate MasterMind?
The Ellivate MasterMind is a coaching-based, personal and leadership development experience for an intimate group of 4-6 like-minded women who want to maximize their positive impact in the world while enjoying the journey. This small size allows adequate time for individual exploration and cultivation of authentic connections.
MasterMind sessions are held virtually, 2-4 times per month (total meeting time: approx. 3-4 hours per month), with an option to renew. Your MasterMind will provide you with:
- The time to focus on you
- A safe space to let yourself be seen
- Accelerated learning, growth and attainment of desired outcomes
- An accountability and support system
- Authentic connections with other women whom you can relate to and learn from…women who believe in and support your success
- Group coaching to maximize the combined energy, experience, wisdom, encouragement and support of individual members
I currently offer two packages for the Ellivate MasterMind:
- Option 1: $1,500 for 3 months, includes:
- (1) one-on-one preparation session – To help you clarify and crystallize your desired outcomes for the Ellivate MasterMind
- (3) months of MasterMind sessions – To be held 2-4 times per month (total meeting time: approx. 3-4 hours per month)
- Related resources and materials to support you throughout the process
- Option 2: $2,400 for 3 months, includes everything in Option 1 plus (3) one-on-one coaching sessions. This is a great option if you’re looking for some additional time to dig deeper, one-on-one. You can use these sessions as needed to help you devise strategies for achieving your desired outcomes and assist with roadblocks encountered along the way.
Why did I create it?
Each and every one of us has unlimited potential for greatness when we simply awaken to our own creative powers. Especially as women, when we uncover more of our greatness, we are inspired to help others. Not only will we contribute more to our families, friends, organizations and communities…we will change the face of business…we will change the world.
But for true transformation to occur, we must start from the inside out. And we need a safe place to authentically show up as who we really are.
As a woman executive and entrepreneur myself, I know that a support system is absolutely vital to my success. The right support system not only keeps me on track with what I want to accomplish in my business…it elevates me to be a higher version of myself. (You can read my own personal story of transformation here.)
My dream is to cultivate an environment where all women executives and entrepreneurs (and those aspiring to be) can feel wholeheartedly supported and challenged. I want to provide you with a safe place to explore yourself and your dreams…to allow your potential to emerge. I want to give you the opportunity to focus on your business and yourself.
Are you ready to…?
- Explore your life and business in a new and different way?
- Start living the life that you want to live?
- Cultivate authentic connections with other like-minded women?
If your answer to all of the above is yes, I invite you to join me.
The members of a MasterMind bring the true power to the group. If you know of other like-minded women who you think would be a great fit for the Ellivate MasterMind, please share this information with them.
“I was so fortunate to connect with Sarah while I was contemplating what was next for me and my career. Making the transition to start a new business can be overwhelming, and I didn’t realize how important my work with Sarah would be in helping me build a comprehensive path forward.
Sarah not only supported me in creating a business transition plan that helped me outline the steps I needed to take to make the transition, she also helped me navigate the emotions that come with starting something new. Sarah helped me tune into my own intuition and trust my inner wisdom.
If you are looking for clarity, accountability, and compassion while exploring the next chapter in your career or business, I highly recommend working with Sarah.”
— Elizabeth Jurewicz, Social Enablement Strategist at Rackspace and Founder of Creating Liz